We are so excited to announce our 5th annual STOMP Out Cancer fundraiser, hosted in conjunction with Relay for Life team The Greyhounds on Sunday, October 4th from 12-4 pm. We lost our beloved Patriarch, George Mettler, to cancer in 2013. Since then, STOMP has taken on a special significance for our family and all of those who have been affected by the loss of a loved one or a personal battle with cancer.
STOMP is a fun, family-friendly event where guests have the chance to take part in a traditional grape stomp, while supporting a great cause! We look forward to a lively afternoon of grape stomping, live music, incredible raffle and auction prizes, food and desserts for purchase, along with Harney Lane’s own award-winning wines! Join your friends, family and neighbors as we band together in the fight against cancer.
When: Sunday, October 4th, 12 – 4 pm
Where: Harney Lane Winery crush pad, 9010 E. Harney Lane, Lodi
Cost: Free to attend, $20 to participate in the grape stomp
RSVP: Walk-ins welcome! However, guests are encouraged to RSVP in advance if they plan to stomp grapes, since availability is limited. Info@HarneyLane.com or 209.365.1900.
What to expect:
- Stompers should plan to get dirty! We recommend you dress accordingly.
- We also recommend comfortable shoes, such as flip-flops.
- All ages are welcome to stomp, but children under 5 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Stompers will need to check-in on arrival. The grape stomp operates on a first-come first-served basis. Each stomp lasts approximately 60 seconds per person.
- Raffle and auction prizes will be available for purchase throughout the event. Cash, credit/debit cards and checks are all accepted!
- Our Tasting Room will be open regular hours during the event (11 am – 5 pm).
- Food and wine will be available for purchase on site.
RSVP anytime by calling 209-365-1900 or emailing us!
Proceeds from STOMP Out Cancer will go to support the American Cancer Society. We are now accepting donations and sponsorships – please consider supporting the cause! For more information about how to get involved please contact email@example.com.
Double Gold Level- American Ag Credit